At Classic Engineering Works, you will find challenging work, a supportive team, and abundant opportunities for enrichment and growth.
Classic Engineering Works is India's leading grating and related product manufacturer and it was founded with the basic belief that every person can and does make a difference.
Our business has a simple purpose of connecting outstanding professionals to great careers. The success of our consumers and partners provides real meaning to our business.
Post: Fabrication Operator/ Welder
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Successfully layout, set-up, and weld components that meet the specifications of the design, keeping close attention to detail and the standards that Autoquip requires.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and perform quality checks using Solidworks drawings, calibrated measuring tools, and basic mathematics to calculate dimensions.
- Interact with supervisors, engineers, and designers.
- Troubleshoot & problem solve to complete job assignments.
- Must be able to weld Mig, Stick, Flame Cut, and Arc Air, manage welding machines, use air power tools, and operate a fork truck & overhead crane.
- Ability to regularly handle items weighing up to 25 lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
- Work in a safe manner following safety policies, and keep a clean working environment.
Apply on Company Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org